Welcome!
Hi there, and welcome to Dee’s Creative Corner.
Please watch your step as I give you the grand tour of the Corner – there’s bound to be some HTML debris lying about, as I’m in the midst of renovations.
How did the Corner come to be? What exactly is the Corner? And why in God’s name did she choose that background colour?
These are all questions that are lingering in your mind. You ache for the answers. You tremble in anticipation. You….*ahem* Apologies, I got carried away for a moment there.
It all started off as a bit of a joke, if you will. A friend suggested I try my hand at writing a fan fiction since my love for writing equaled that of my love for my favourite band, Bon Jovi.
“Nyeh, why not?” I said.
And Second Chances was born.
Careful, you’ll want to step over that bit of code just up ahead. There you go.
Now where was I? Ah, yes.
Nearly 70 chapters later this ‘joke’ has taken on a life of its own – both online, and in my head. It has hooked up with other ideas I’ve had flitting about the brain, and they spawned hundreds of other little ‘jokes’. Needless to say my head is full at the moment. Scenes keep playing behind my eyelids, characters constantly scream at me for attention, and the plethora of plots that seem to hide in every crevice they can find – well they just about drive me mad.
My friend Becky, also a gifted writer, encouraged me to at last put the story online. Uncertain, and somewhat nervous, at first I rejected the notion. But then after mulling it over a while, what did I end up saying?
“Nyeh, why not?”
And there you have it. Dee’s Creative Corner was conceived and is now the future home of not only the multitudes of full-length fan fiction fantasies that are screaming to fly out my fingertips, but other works as well, such as a bit of poetry, erotic shorts, and other stories.
I hope you’ve liked what you’ve seen. If this doesn’t get your goose, please feel free to navigate away. I promise not to be offended. Well, maybe only a little.
If you’re interested in staying and seeing a bit more of what the Corner has to offer, just click on one of the links to your right.
Thanks for popping in – hope to see you again sometime soon!
Deena
Oct 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment